Wednesday 31 July 2013

Store Managers Weekly News.

I hope your all enjoying our fantastic summer!
As promised I thought I would keep you in touch with what’s happening in our store..

Our Team..
It’s been fantastic to see so many of our team recognised for giving excellent service recently. I’d especially like to thank Lorraine, James, Karen, Rebecca and the team in our Petrol Filling Station who have all had fantastic customer comments recently. I even had a customer return to store to tell me that he’d just had the best service ever in the 25 years he’s been shopping with us!

New this week!
It’s great to see our 25% discount on any 6 bottles of wine promotion return (31st July-6th August.) This week also sees that launch of Clubcard boost click on the clink for more details http://www.tesco.com/clubcard/ , it’s definitely work a look, you can make some great savings.


Our love every mouthful campaign launched earlier this week, I hope you've had chance to sample some of our excellent fresh food, If you haven’t heard its all about putting more emphasis on telling our customers where their food comes from and all the care and thought that has gone on behind the scenes, at every farm, on every production line or at every meeting to source the best quality food and the freshest produce.

Sean
Store Manager

No comments:

Post a Comment