Thursday 11 July 2013

Meet the team...Simon your new Better Services Manager


Name: Simon
Job Role: Better Service Manager

I’ve only been in Tesco’s a short while; however I’ve been a senior manager within food retail for the past 20 years, so I’ve plenty of experience knowing what customers want and how we should look after them.

So, what’s my role in Flitwick, its quite simple really…
“To look after you, the customer, whilst ensuring our team gives you excellent service every time you visit us”.

You’ll normally find me on the shop floor but if you can’t, ask one of my team, I’ll be happy to answer any question or query, or feel free to use the comment tab below.

A little bit about me...
If I had to describe myself in 15 words or less, I’d say I’m…
Customer focused, people oriented, driven, honest and true to my word. Oh and I love having fun!

My favourite Tesco Product is…
Tesco Finest, British Dry Aged Rib Eye Steaks.

My favourite film is…

“Top Gun” because it’s fast, fun and loud…surely it’s every boys dream to become an ace fighter pilot!

Most interesting fact…

I witnessed a conversation between Apollo astronaut, Buzz Aldrin and Professor Stephen Hawking whilst they discussed the best way to colonise the Moon and Mars!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment