Thursday 18 July 2013

Meet the team...Sean your Store Manager...


Name: Sean

Job Role: Store Manager
I joined Tesco in 2004 and have been in retail ever since I left school. Retail I love especially at key trading times like Christmas and Easter. I have managed numerous stores with Tesco in the last 9 years and love working for Tesco.





So, what’s my role in Flitwick, its quite simple really…
“To ensure my Customers get a great shopping experience every time they visit”.
You will find me on the shop floor.

A little bit about me...
If I had to describe myself in 15 words or less, I’d say I’m…
Very driven and passionate to be the best at what we do for you the customer.

My favourite Tesco Product is…
Tesco Finest Meal Deal great value and quality, great on a Friday evening after a busy day trading……

My favourite film is…
“Bad Boys” because it’s fast, furious and fun!

What do I do in my spare time?

I am a FA Qualified football coach and a Club Secretary for a youth football club and Manage a under 16’s boys football team.

3 comments:

  1. I look up to you entirely. You seem like a great guy. For that I will name all my online accounts after you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will name myself... Sean, manager of Tesco! Please reply if you have any questions about this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i guess he had no questions

      Delete