Sunday 15 September 2013

Store Manager News..

So…what’s new this week?
ME…
Actually to be precise, lots of me…


Don’t worry, I haven’t gone completely mad…. from tomorrow you will see my picture all over the store but’s all for a good cause.
In the photo above you’ll see that I'm holding up a piece of paper, what’s on it I hear you ask?

Quite simply, I wanted to give you a way of contacting me, so I'm providing you with my e-mail address and telephone number so that you can contact me directly, I'm keen to hear how we can improve and if you think we’re doing a great job.

I'm acutely aware that as a store, we can always improve so I'm relying on you, our customers to tell me just that. 

Oh…..I’d also love to hear if any of our colleagues have given you excellent service recently, we have a scheme within our store were we celebrate if any of the team have gone over and above the call of duty with excellent service, so don’t forget to let me know the good and the not so good.
I look forward to speaking to you in store or telephone/e-mail.

Regards
Sean
Store Manager


No comments:

Post a Comment