Monday 5 August 2013

Store Managers Weekly News

Hello everyone, welcome to my weekly news section.

Our Team..
We've again had some great comments on the excellent service our colleagues give, I've put some comment cards down on each of the checkouts, please feel free to pick one up, I'm keen to celebrate when you think one of my team has given you excellent service but I'm especially keen to work on any areas where you think we could do better!

New this week!
It’s great to see our petrol promotion return this week, so don’t forget to pick up your 5p off voucher if you spend over £50 at the tills.

As I mentioned last week, our love every mouthful campaign is proving a huge hit in store, so don’t forget to ask one of the team if you would like to taste some of our fresh food, we’re keen to shout about how great it is!


It gave me great pleasure to welcome Humbers Homemade to our car park last Saturday and Sunday, I believe they had an excellent days trading.  Look out for them again this Friday when they will return, but this time accompanied by some other local micro producers, Paul Pickles http://www.pauls-pickles.co.uk/ and Sinclair Condiments, have a look at their FB for details... 
Also look out for our Tesco Tasting table, Simon our Better Service Manager will be doing some free tasting from our produce and bakery range.



I look forward to seeing you in store soon,

Have an excellent day,
Sean

Store Manager.

No comments:

Post a Comment